Monday, September 12, 2011

Reading of the Week!


CULTURAL STUDIES

Authentic? Get Real

Bennett Raglin/Getty Images (Anderson Cooper); Jim Cole, via Associated Press (Jon M. Huntsman Jr.); Mark Wilson, via Getty Images (Hillary Rodham Clinton); Heidi Gutman, via ABC (Katie Couric); Jeremy M. Lange for The New York Times (Michele Bachmann).
From left: Anderson Cooper, Jon M. Huntsman Jr.,  Hillary Rodham Clinton, Katie Couric  and Michele Bachmann.
“I THINK what people see in me is that I’m a real person,” Representative Michele Bachmann told ABC News, after her victory in Iowa last month. “I’m authentic.”

To continue reading the article, click the link below: 
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/11/fashion/for-only-the-authentic-cultural-studies.html?ref=style&src=me&pagewanted=print

No comments:

Post a Comment